Trillium Farms, located in central Ohio, is a leading producer of safe, high-quality eggs. We are looking for applicants with outstanding technical skills, problem-solving skills and a firm work ethic to join our team. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who embody our company’s culture
As a Maintenance Technician, you would be responsible for the maintenance and repair of various mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and conveying systems/types of industrial equipment for production plant. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance using blueprints and diagrams to verify that all equipment is operating within required specifications and tolerances. May perform periodic testing and inspections, troubleshooting and repairs
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Troubleshooting/repairing electrical and mechanical equipment
- Diagnosing system controls and software issues
- Under general supervision, repair and perform preventative maintenance on industrial machinery (i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, conveying systems, etc.) using blueprint and schematic drawings to ensure equipment is performing safely to required specifications
- Identify root cause of basic mechanical issues and performs repairs by welding, fabricating parts, basic pipefitting or replacing defective component; notify appropriate personnel if further attention is required
- Identify unsafe conditions and corrects; reports to appropriate personnel if unable to correct on own
- Assist with maintaining a file of blueprints and operating manuals and procedures as needed
- Maintain records of preventative maintenance and repairs
- 2 or 4 year technology degree in Agricultural Technology, Manufacturing Technology or a related field, or experience equivalent to the degree.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience in industrial, commercial or military systems maintenance.
- Must have experience with use and operation of programmable logic controls, along with writing/installing and troubleshooting ladder logic
- Must have experience/ability to diagnose problems from the system control down through the system to the application point on the machine
- Must have the technical ability to understand the software and the implications that changes to the software or changes to the machine.
- Must have experience troubleshooting electrical / mechanical equipment.
- Must have experience repairing electrical / mechanical equipment.
- Ability to work in various climate conditions including extreme heat and cold environments, walking, standing and sitting for long periods of time
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.