– Temp to Hire after 3-6 months
shift: 7am – 3:30pm
- Assemble various highly intricate and expensive machine components.
- Perform fitting, aligning, adjusting and all machining required using a variety of assembly fixtures, precision measuring devices, and gauges.
- Work efficiently under general supervision according to work order, drawings, and machine.
- Plan assembly and erecting procedures and instruct other assemblers as needed.
- Plan and layout work using available space for best workmanship and results.
- Install all types of apparatus such as controls, relays, breakers, drives, etc.
- Select, cut, form, and install wiring in accordance with specifications.
- Work from extensive wiring diagrams, specifications, and layouts.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General