Supervisor, Business Administration
Under the direction of the Executive Vice President, Sales; the Supervisor, Business Administration supports and manages all aspects of the commercial functions of the sales and customer service organizations, including project management support. Additionally, the Supervisor, Business Administration has direct responsibility for overseeing and managing all aspects of the Customer Service Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Management and overseeing of the Customer Service Team; including day to day customer service functions.
- Responsibility for all day to day pricing functions within Company.
- With support from the Executive Vice President, Sales; manage and oversee the annual pricing process for Company, including coordination with Finance and Procurement.
- Responsibly for managing and coordinating the Stocking and Inventory Programs for customer driven inventory, as well as Company driven inventory.
- Manage the Dot Foods relationship
- Working with the sales team to support and coordinate internally all customer driven bids and RFP’s.
- Working with the sales team to support and coordinate internally all customer driven data requests.
- Provide inside support to the outside sales representatives as needed.
- Participate in and provide information as needed relative to Production Planning needs.
- Maintain and manage all aspects of the Company Broker Network (commissions, accounts, copies of agreements, etc.)
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as required.
TTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job function satisfactorily. Additionally, they must fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 2 years of experience preferred;
- Or 2 years of college and 3 – 5 years of progressively responsible related experience;
- Ability to work with Company manufacturing, customers, and food consumers,
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and other employees of the organization without assistance.
- Organizational and Strong Communication skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in and with Teamwork.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, purchase orders, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write/query reports, procedure manuals, and correspondence.
- Abilities in Microsoft suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, Publisher, Access) and Graphic Design.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Initiative and planning skills and abilities a must.
- Self-Motivated, Resourceful, Creative, Teachable.
- Ability to multi-task and management time.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of specifications and information furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Direct supervision of the Customer Service Department
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, carrying boxes, materials, and product. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.