Injection Molding Operator – 2984
Operation of injection molding machines and prepping of aircraft interior injection molded parts.
Summary of Duties:
- Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Safely operates injection molding machines, including:
- Cycling machine through run.
- Removal of parts from machine when necessary.
- De-gating and de-flashing parts.
- Gross checking parts for obvious defects.
- Safely handle various regulated materials used in the process.
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
- All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of products.
- As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
- Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience: 0-1 years in aerospace manufacturing or equivalent.
- Computer Skill: Not Required
- Other Skills: Setting molds, dies, and injection molding ancillary equipment.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.