Technician II - 2934
College Park, GA
Provides technical support to engineers in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, process improvement, or product development.
- Performs Analysis and tests.
- Develops and recommends procedures and methods and prepares manufacturing process sheets, technical documents and reports.
- Performs technical evaluations of events to determine root causes; recommends corrective action.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, technical drawings, specifications, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required – Associate Degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience: 3-6 years
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.