Designer I - 2977
Responsible to execute sound design solutions to engineering problems in accordance with engineering specifications. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Using basic engineering information, prepare scale engineering drawings.
- Create installation drawing packages based on review of survey data and equipment selection.
- Drawing types to include site layout, foundation elevations, equipment arrangement, foundation design, and installation details.
- Perform standard design calculations relative to sizing structural members and foundations.
- Review survey Data and Equipment Installation Drawings.
- High school graduate or equivalent with specialized training in design and drafting skills equivalent to 2 year trade or technical school training or 1 year college level technical courses or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Civil layout, and foundation design is required.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment such as electrical, pneumatics, and conduit schedules is preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years design experience.
- Software Knowledge Required
- Revit Structure
- Catia or similar 3D Modeling Software
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.