Machine Operator I - 2992
Responsible for operating the Vacuum Form machines and ensuring that these machines are maintained.
Summary of Duties (may or may not include the following):
- Set-up and operate Vacuum Forming machines under supervision
- Understand and follow procedures and practices established by process specifications.
- Understand quality guidelines, and quality reporting procedures.
- Understand basic shop practices.
- Understand safety guidelines, regulations, and specifications.
- Education: High School diploma
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of Windows Operating System; Know how to read Excel lists.
- Understands work instruction and filling out of work-order with some assistance
- Follows the direction of the lead to operate VF machine
- Preps material before VF process
- Loads and unloads machine of material then parts
- Protects parts with foam or tape
- Needs assistance with hand warp oven
- Warehouse environment-manufacturing experience
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.