Electrical Assembly Technician
- (1st shift) - Temp to Hire
shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
$18-$20/hour (possibly higher based on skills)
- Work on unique products, custom designed for specific applications, such as packaging machinery.
- Under supervision, assist others in the installation of electrical equipment such as large control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, switches, motors, etc.
- Under direction, perform wiring of ordinary circuits, setting components, switches, small motors, and simple starting and control devices.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to frequently handle moderate to heavy components
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General