|This is a temporary assignment, estimated at 6-12 weeks. Possibly contract to hire based on performance.
The recruiter is responsible for collaborating with site HR team to fill vacancies for the manufacturing location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to...
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to uncover talent for current and future openings.
- Use a wide variety of recruitment techniques, including job boards, social media, university relations, career fairs, networking, etc.
- Place emphasis on passive recruitment strategies.
- Determine match between candidate qualifications and position requirements.
- Meet with candidates in-person, via telephone or virtually and introduce best-qualified candidates to the hiring unit.
- Schedule candidate interviews, including travel arrangements, and provide hiring teams with the materials needed to support the interview process.
- Foster a positive, professional interview experience for candidates.
- Maintain regular communication with the site human resources team and hiring manager and keep all stakeholders informed of recruitment progress and actions.
The ideal candidate will have...
- High School Diploma. Prefer Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Labor and Industrial Relations.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as recruiter, preferably in a manufacturing organization and with manufacturing and professional vacancies.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills that ensure consistent progress for all assigned vacancies.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to build relationships, recruit candidates and make selection decisions.
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with Word, Excel and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.