General Laborer II - 3037
- Performs one of more of the following Industrial or Production roles:
- ZODIAC ARRESTING SYSTEMS AMERICA
- Bonding - Bonds aircraft interior structures and parts.
- Cleaning - repairs aircraft interior structures and parts for shipment.
- Decor - applies decorative material.
- Electrical Installation - installs and attaches aircraft interior electrical components using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
- Fill & Fair/Sanding - prepares aircraft interior parts for decorative material application by filling and fairing plastic, metal, and composite parts and units using filling material.
- Product Tester - performs product testing.
- Edge & Fill - applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels per engineering drawings and company procedures.
- Lay-Up - constructs aircraft interior parts by laying-up resin impregnated reinforcements (glass, carbon, etc), film adhesives and core in a sequence and processes in an oven as described on engineering drawings and company specifications.
- Maintenance/Repair - maintains and fixes tools and machinery.
- Production Worker - perform various construction tasks.
- Warehouse - Perform daily stockroom activities including material transactions, put-away and cycle counting.
- Sheet Metal - fabricates parts, assemblies, and systems with a variety of materials, processes, and equipment.
- Painting/Spraying - Applies paint, paint primer, décor adhesive, décor primer or other coatings to plastic, metal, wood, and composite aircraft parts and structure using regulated spray equipment.
- Individual must have construction experience.
- Must be able to use power tools with little assistance.
- Must be able to build large crates for our equipment.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.