Rochester Hills, MI
- Perform and coordinate Requirement Engineering Activities between Customer and the client internal functions of the R&D-Team.
- Confirm feasibilities.
- Cost / time impact analysis.
- Requirement management performed in DOORS.
- Establish and maintain project timing plan with Project Management and the R&D Team to align Development activities to Project deliverables and track those.
- Establish and maintain a Release plan to align feature implementations of all engineering functions with customer expectations throughout Development Phase based on the V-Model (Definition, implementation, validation).
- Heavily participate in Qualification activities (EV, DV and PV) such as product specific validation requirements, product specific testing equipment (Fixtures) and the overall validation process.
- Technical leadership of systematic root cause analysis.
- Technical lead for the product and system development including all phases of Marquardt’s development process (internal leadership, internal communication).
- Internal interfaces include, but are not limited to: program management, product development, industrial engineering, sales, advances purchasing and advanced quality.
- Lead customer contact for all development issues and assignments (external communication).
- Identify work packages and activities, estimate time, effort and define work products (project management).
- Create and make changes to product / system requirements, review product / system requirements specifications with the internal and external customers.
- Create or make changes to system architecture.
- Support DFMEA activities with the FMEA moderator.
- Support project risk management and function as the lead on technical risk management on system level.
- Support of the project configuration management and lead project release management.
- Review of work products on all levels of the projects.
- Support new business acquisition.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Software-engineering related; Master's Degree in a technical field is also preferred.
- 5+ years of related design and development experience in the automotive industry, Driver Authorization Development (EAS) experience is preferred.
- Proven track of technical leadership in automotive development.
- Strong communication, presentation and moderation skills.
- Experience in system requirement with DOORS.
- System architecture and design.
- Good understanding of plastic injection molding and electronics or electromechanical components.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.