- Primary Job Duties:
Develop real-time embedded firmware and hardware using microcontroller, microprocessors, and FPGA based systems
· Ability to maintain and modify existing embedded software and firmware.
· Willing to write technical documents including manuals, test procedures, and test reports
· Troubleshoot and debug electronic circuits
· Generate schematic drawings and provide guidance for PCB layout
· Generate bills of materials for new designs.
· Change documentation using engineering change request and order (ECR/ECO) when needed.
Development using VHDL, Verilog: 3 years (Required)
· Development using C/C++
· Knowledge of embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers
· Proficiency with serial data communication including: CAN, I2C, Ethernet and SPI
· Proficiency with bus interfaces including USB and PCI-Express.
· Proficiency with gigabit data communication.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
· Proficiency in MATLAB
· Knowledge of medical imaging requirements in general and computed tomography in particular
· Understanding of regulatory standards and requirements (FDA, IEC, ISO….)
- Additional Preferred Requirements: Proficiency in MATLAB Knowledge of medical imaging requirements in general and computed tomography in particular Understanding of regulatory standards and requirements (FDA, IEC, ISO.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance Disability insurance Flexible schedule Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday to Friday COVID-19 considerations: Masks are to be warn in the building at all times, temperature taken daily when entering the building, social distancing practices, hand sanitizer and masks provided, zoom meetings and staggered time at the CT area.
- VHDL, Verilog: 3 years (Required) Embedded Software: 3 years (Preferred) Work Location: One location This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable
- More reliable than spontaneous Detail-oriented
- Would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture Achievement-oriented
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.