Technician I - 3050
- Provides technical support to engineers in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, process improvement, or product development.
- Performs Analysis and tests.
- Develops and recommends procedures and methods and prepares manufacturing process sheets, technical documents and reports.
- Performs technical evaluations of events to determine root causes and recommend corrective action.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, technical drawings, specifications, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Associates degree in engineering preferred; H.S. Diploma/GED required.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.