Position Overview: Perform design and programming functions for toolroom operations including repairs, reverse engineering, and new build.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform design of molding components, and full mold designs to support toolroom operations.
- Ability to design electrodes, extract electrodes, and program CNC equipment.
- Reverse engineer existing components for mold repairs.
- Update existing mold designs with changes.
- Proficiency in Creo CAD/CAM, and Gibbs programming software.
- Recommend changes to mold designs to improve life of the tooling and correct mold issues.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of tooling, tool room practices, and fabricating techniques.
- Complete purchase requisitions using ERP system.
- Participate in plant-wide safety efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications
- Two-year degree/diploma in machine trades and/or Computer Aided Design
- Minimum four years related experience, including mold tooling design experience
- Proficiency in Creo design or other mold design packages
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.