Job title Distribution Manager
Reports to General Manager
• Organizes the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods to ensure that orders are fulfilled and shipped correctly from all facilities.
• Directly supervises Equipment and DSG Coordinators. Provides training, monitors performance and assists when necessary.
• Implements an on-line system for job jackets. Analyzes existing processes and proposes improvements to control costs and improve customer satisfaction.
• Streamlines the rollout of major grill release.
• Negotiates building contracts; signs leases for all facilities.
• Oversees building security and facilities maintenance at other locations.
• Oversees OSHA compliance at all facilities; prepares paperwork for regulatory bodies. Ensures all health and safety measures are met.
• Responsible for vehicle maintenance of all box trucks; oversees DOT regulations, legislation, licenses and registrations to ensure in compliance.
• Develops cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
• Directly supervises Warehouse Managers at all facilities.
• Responsible/oversees all logistics for all companies.
• User coordinator for logistics software - Sifted.
• Emulates core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Positive Attitude, and Results Driven on a daily basis.
• Must possess impeccable communication skills and the highest level of professionalism in every interaction with customers.
• Ability to effectively manage logistics for equipment ordering, delivery, and warranty.
• Must possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and be detail oriented.
• Sensitive to deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. 2 Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience working in a distribution management role.
• Ability to judge and manage project timelines – coordinating lead times to meet delivery deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision; willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by the job demands.
• Ability to work flexible hours, as required.