Job Title: DSG Project Manager (Double-Sided Grills)
Accountable to General Manager for the organization and coordination of full cycle ordering for all Double-Sided Grills (DSG).
- Adherence to all Core Values in daily work interactions and relationships Prepare DSG Quotes for restaurants/Stores,
- Create POs once quote is accepted.
- Create Quote in P21, update into Vizion (for PDF), email quote to client. Follow-up.
- Upload Quotes in Gateway.
- Create Delivery & Install Notifications or Startup for Local Distributors.
- Coordinate all freight, and who will take it. Watch locations.
- Keep the Construction Manager updated at all time.
- Maintain a notes folder on each order; when order is approved notify local distributor.
- Invoice Client for Grills - Down Payment Invoice, final invoice upon shipment.
- File all freight claims.
- Switch/Shift PO’s in system based on Demand,
- Watch safety stock levels – try to anticipate to retain enough stock on had in warehouse - ensure DSGs in other locations are accounted for.
- Work closely with Sales, client Engineering, QSCC, and Corporate - maintain a good relationship with factory in order to be able to switch orders, etc.
- Warranty create monthly Warranty Renewal Letters and keep record by month and a copy in each client folder.
- Warranty Follow-ups and submissions to Factory.
- Other duties, as necessary.
- Emulates core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Positive Attitude, and Results Driven on a daily basis.
- Must possess impeccable communication skills and the highest level of professionalism in every interaction with customers.
- Ability to effectively manage logistics for equipment ordering, delivery, and warranty.
- Must possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and be detail oriented.
- Sensitive to deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years working in a purchasing or project management role.
- Ability to judge and manage project timelines – coordinating lead times to meet delivery deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision; willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by the job demands.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as required, as well as on-call nights and weekends when assigned.