Job Description: Engine Development Technician - 2nd Shift
Location: Auburn Hills, MIchigan
Outstanding opportunity to work as an Engine Development Technician in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
This is a contract-to-hire position and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a rock-solid company.
It is a 2nd shift position and the hours are 4 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Fabricating, setting-up and conducting tests on advanced Engine and Powertrain development projects
- Responsible for calibration
- Preventive maintenance of FEV equipment
- Maintaining quality assurance procedures
- Systems knowledge: PC based applications including Microsoft Office/ADAPT/Lab View
- Mechanical or Electrical experience required
- Fabrication experience a plus
- Emissions experience a plus
- Combustion experience a plus
- Engine testing experience a plus
- Horiba testing equipment experience a plus
- Enthusiastic attitude and a desire to succeed are essential
- Effective organizational skills and ability to well within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate's degree