Expeditor II - 3149
Garden Grove, CA
Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments by performing the following duties.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and confirms sequential delivery dates to department, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another.
- Monitors and controls movement of material and parts.
- Promotes cooperation and communication with employees in other departments.
- Keeps production parts organized and labeled in the work area.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience.
- Works within established procedures with moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.