Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastructure - 416
Intermediate Manufacturing Applications and Infrastructure provides technical and project related support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex. Assists in support of all corporate IT systems including application integration, change management, incident management, problem resolution, and end user support. Expectations of this position are to support the plant production objectives while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
**Candidates must be open to working any shift as assigned including nights and weekends as required based on plant production**
- Provide line of business support, interfacing with the ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union while providing day to day production support for all ICT supported systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities, and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
- This position will require 1st level support of all mission critical plant applications, ability to troubleshoot system issues, management/configuration for application access, and full end user support for plant staff and employees. These systems include but are not limited to; Mainframe integrated systems, PLC based Proprietary MES (FIS, AVI, PFCS, QAS), Andon Solutions, VMWare ESXi, Cisco Network Support, AD Account Management, Fortinet Firewall support, Qualys Vulnerability Tools, UNIX Systems, PC/Peripheral support, and Client/Server administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) related field required.
- 3+ years of previous work experience in an IT support role.
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office Suite, hardware and software administration, and the Google Application Suite.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of incident/change management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and able to adapt and learn quickly while on the job.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL process and procedures.
- 3+ years IT support experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting-edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.