PLC Maintenance Technician
- PLC controller skillset, able to create custom control panels in-house.
- 10 years maintenance experience, with 3-5 years of PLCs.
- Work with Engineering to design the panel, then purchase all necessary components, then assemble.
- Company utilizes Allen Bradley / Hitachi / Siemens / Automation Direct controllers.
- Normal day to day maintenance in the factory.
- 1st shift – 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- On call for a 1 week every 4 weeks.
- Full time, hourly job.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardeds.catsone.com/careers/10533-General