Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- Programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming languages (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text). Platforms include; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE, Horner, Opto22.
- Strong knowledge of AC induction motors, controls, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Computer/device networking using standard protocols (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Modbus, Hart, DH+/485, ASCII)
- Knowledgeable in processes such as food processing/packaging, water treatment, refrigeration, and boiler control
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and follow safe work practices.
- Work as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment repairs.
- Conduct routine audits and equipment inspections.
- Maintain open and professional line of communication with operations.
- Respond to unplanned/emergency work requests in a timely & effective manner.
- Follow food safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Journeyman Electrical License or completion of a 2 year degree in either; Robotics, PLC, instrumentation, electrical, electronics, or Megatronics program.
- Two years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in three or more of the following areas:
- Mechanical systems
- Predictive/Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance Planning
- Site utilities
- System analysis & troubleshooting
- Pipefitting & welding
- Metal Fabrication
- Electricity & motor controls
- Controls & instrumentation
- PLC/software & hardware
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work independently are also required for this position.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a certification or degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance and/or related college or technical level course work.
- This is a full time hourly position; all applicants should be willing to work all shifts (days/evenings/overnights), extended hours and weekends.