Title: Program Manager
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project leadership experience: Leads and manages complex NPI projects and coordinates work of multi-location and cross-functional project team/s. Motivates and monitors internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Project and program management: Manages the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the projects within a program. Manages interdependencies between projects in order to realize specified benefits.
- Experience developing detailed project plans consisting of the following: detailed schedules, budget, risk/risk mitigation, staffing allocation and planning.
- Collaboration & Communication: Leads in partnership with business managers, steering committees, product management, other internal functions and external parties. Coordinates activities with product and business management.
- Projects, processes and tools: Initiates the development of and implements project management requirements, processes, methods, techniques, tools and guidelines.
- Experience planning and coordinating projects with cross functional teams (quality, supply chain, production, production test, off-shore board houses, …)
- Ability to coordinate with large development team (up to 20 people) and track project schedules, budgets, risks, … throughout the product lifecycle.
- Good to have familiarity with knowledge of hardware, software, mechanical, hardware and production test