|Job Description||The Operations Coordinator supports the Operations organization by focusing on kiosk deployment and continuous improvement in our merchandising and service business processes. This role is responsible for several processes and activities related to kiosk installations, removals, moves and other changes to the kiosk network. The role also supports communication between the corporate Operations and Merchandising team and the >1,000 person Field Operations team.
• Support the administration of kiosk installations including
• Tracking, review and record keeping for site surveys for new kiosk locations
• Support and coordination of electrical installation process
• Communication of the delivery schedule to all concerned parties.
• Coordination of delivery schedule with logistics, contractors, and installers
• Regular reporting on kiosk install planning and activity
• Support the administration of Post Install Task (PIT) requests including kiosk moves, removals and 3rd party electrical repairs:
• Administration and tracking of task requests from clients and the field
• Coordination and communication with the field staff, Client store locations and 3rd party carriers on task requests
• Reporting and analysis around kiosk and lightbox inventory planning and tracking
• Act as a liaison between Field staff and other internal support groups including Deployment, Marketing, Procurement Card management
• Produce weekly Field communications on updates to marketing plans including Client marketing updates and Lightbox configuration updates
• Project support of technical service, deployment, kiosk refurbishment and merchandising related process improvement initiatives.
• Ad hoc project support – specifically including tracking and communication around projects impacting Field Operations
|Required Skills||Must be able to troubleshoot, load and configure computer software, handle component and peripheral replacements as well as troubleshoot, connect and configure network connections.
MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
• A track record of achieving high-impact results in collaboration with others.
• Passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner
• Attention to detail.
• Highly organized.
|Required Education||High school diploma or equivalent required|
|Required Years of Experience||• 2+ years of work experience in an operations role, project coordination experience preferred
• Knowledge of practices and procedures around kiosk installation and/or field operations practices is preferred
• 1+ years of electrical or mechanical equipment repair, troubleshooting and maintenance experience.
|Desired Education||Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred|
|Desired Years of Experience||Tableau experience a plus|