Position Summary: To repair and maintain molds for the facility in a safe and efficient manner.
- Exhibit safety awareness at all times immediately reporting possible hazards or violations for corrective action.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Company directives and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements or other program requirements.
- Communicate with Toolroom Manager regarding requirements.
- Read blueprints.
- Evaluate damaged molds and determine repair requirements.
- Set up and operate machinery in a safe manner.
- Assemble and disassemble molds.
- Accurately operate all measuring equipment.
- Build any required fixtures or jigs for manufacturing
- Other tasks as assigned
Education: High Diploma/GED
Experience: 5 years in injection molding field
Specific skills: Blue print reading, mechanical, welding, measuring devices
Certificates/Licenses: Journeyman’s card or equivalent
Equipment & Machinery: Lathe, Bore grinder, surface grinder, Bridgeport
Computer Experience & Software: Microsoft office