Our company is a global supplier of engineering services to the Transportation Industry, has an opening on 1 st
and 2 nd
shift for an experienced Emissions Technician to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and calibration of modern automotive exhaust gas analyzers
- Produce and maintain quality documents generated with MS Word and Excel
- Troubleshoot and repair modern automotive exhaust gas analyzers
- Minimum of three years' experience servicing and maintaining modern automotive exhaust gas analyzer equipment
- Ability to maintain quality records and procedures
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must work well both within a team and independently
- Ability to read electrical and gas flow diagrams
- Must be able to work on ITAR-compliant projects
- Experience with Horiba, Sierra and AVL emission measurement systems
- Two year degree or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must occasionally lift and/or move more than 5-10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Our company offers a complete range of engineering services, providing support across the globe to customers in the design, analysis, prototyping, powertrain and transmission development, as well as vehicle integration, calibration and homologation for advanced internal combustion gasoline-, diesel-, and alternative-fueled powertrains. Our company also designs, develops and prototypes advanced vehicle / powertrain electronic control systems and hybrid-electric engine concepts that address future emission and fuel economy standards. The company has expanded its engineering capabilities to include full vehicle systems and now offers broad expertise in electronics, telematics and infotainment system engineering. Our company is a global supplier of advanced test cell, instrumentation and test equipment; energy technology and conventional, electric and alternative vehicle drive systems. We are also a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation products and services for some of the world's largest powertrain OEMs.
Our company is focused on meeting our customers' requirements for rapid development schedules, high quality standards and reduced costs.