Location: Highland Park, Michigan
You will love working as a Maintenance Supervisor for this well-established and rapidly growing manufacturing company in Highland Park, Michigan.
This is a direct hire / permanent position.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of machinery, equipment, etc.
- Oversees work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
- Keeps related records and charts trends.
- Ensures departmental compliance with company policies, including safety regulations.
- Assists in managing building expansion projects.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance checks and keeps related records.
- Aids in troubleshooting problems with machinery and equipment.
- Trains, directs, develops, supervises, and evaluates subordinates.
- Member of the Uni Boring Emergency Action team and Safety Committee.
- Ensures the upkeep of exterior of building and/or yards.
- Ensures compliance of Environmental standards
- Reviews all shop supplies and MRO purchase requisitions for cost and usage.
- Performs special assignments as delegated
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements
Qualified Electrician, Mechanic, and Hydraulics and Pneumatics technician. Must know S.P.C. Toolmaker, Machinist, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering knowledge. Must be knowledgeable in PLC logic and systems. Must have good problem solving, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills. Supervisory experience required.