Location: Highland Park, Michigan
Direct hire Maintenance Technician role in Highland Park, Michigan.
This is a 3rd shift position.
- Performs electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintains building repairs including storage buildings, water tower, exterior lighting.
- Sets up and installs new equipment (i.e., machinery, office lighting, boiler systems, air compressors and testing equipment).
- Assists in the development of building of new equipment such as assembly machines, special fixtures and production support equipment.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
- At times, may be required to work at heights above ground level.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
High School graduate minimum or equivalent, 2-yr Associates Degree preferred. At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing automotive environment. Must be a qualified and experienced maintenance professional with excellent electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, and pneumatics skills. Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Must be physically able to do strenuous work. Experienced in the usage of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s).
- Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Supervisor/Manager.