Title: Vision Engineer
Location: Warren, Michigan
Our client is looking for two Vision Engineers
who are willing to work on-site in Detroit, MI.
- Candidates should have the ability to create machine vision inspections based on specification and scope of work.
- Perform Feasibility Studies, Cognex Easybuilder, Spreadsheet, Keyence Laser and Keyence Traditional Tools.
- Matrox DA (Design Assistance)
- Matrox Template Programming
- AIA Certified preferred, but not required
- GigE Networks.
- Must have developed applications for Absence/Presence, Kitting, Model Inspection, Barcode, OCR, etc.
- Familiarity using external lights and lighting, filters and lenses.
- 2 years experience. (Recent experience)
- Must be able to work alone and/or within a team.
- Must be able to engage with customer in a professional manner.
- Cognex Easybuilder, spreadsheet a required skill.
- Must have the ability to program Easybuilder.
- Hardware: Cognex (Required), Keyence (Preferred), Allied Vision, Basler, Matrox, GVI, Smart Vision Lighting, AIA, Etherinspect Software (Required)
- Bachelors preferred but not required.