The Digital Operations QA analyst is responsible for managing all facets of quality assurance (QA). This role will provide process and testing coordination of digital product and pricing activities for the On Demand business across different devices and platforms, leveraging enterprise and third-party content management systems.
• Responsible for completing comprehensive testing of video assets ensuring accuracy according to operational guidelines prior to assets being deployed.
• Perform virtual quality control inspections via software and third-party devices.
• Prepare audit checklists, editing and final preparation for final video upload
• Provide both functional and organizations support across Redbox On Demand
• Work to maintain policies and procedures to ensure data integrity in business operations
• Validate and perform quality control activities against a large SKU of digital products across content management systems and storefronts
• Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure testing requirements are documented, understood and executed.
• Support ongoing data quality initiatives through the evaluation and identification of system enhancements
• Track and report on established QA standards
Education & Experience
• Data Quality Control Skills
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in digital content management, video streaming background, quality assurance or control, data management or related discipline.
• Experience in the digital video or OTT content space
• Experience with/exposure to growing e-Commerce businesses
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong attention to detail and high level of organization
• Must be familiar with quality management mechanisms
• Ability to proactively communicate and identify issues and areas of opportunity across departments.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to draw data inferences and perform root cause analysis to inform change management
• Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
• Experience with 3rd party data sources and supplier services a plus
Sedentary work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.