Test Cell Automation Systems Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Outstanding opportunity to work as a Test Cell Automation Systems Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
You will enjoy many advantages in this Test Cell Automation Systems Engineer role:
* Competitive compensation
* Outstanding health insurance
* Positive, team-oriented working environment
As a Test Cell Automation System Engineer you will work closely with multiple teams supporting engine, transmission, and electrical component testing. Responsibilities include ensuring all aspects of the test bench automation system are properly adapted, configured, and calibrated. You will be responsible to develop new and/or adapt existing automation protocols to meet specific testing needs and help improve efficiency and repeatability. As part of your daily activities, you will assist in identifying measures to enhance test cell standardization.
- BSME or Associates Degree or Technical Certificate
- Automotive testing experience preferred
- Ability to work with scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of PID regulation, measurements, automation, or industrial computing
- Basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical processes
- PLC programming skills preferred
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, EtherCAT, J1939) preferred
- Reactivity, autonomy, sense of contact
- Demonstrated focus on quality and timelines
For prompt consideration for this Test Cell Automation System Engineer role in Auburn Hills, please apply today.