Job Title: Powertrain EE Triage/Validation Engineer- 655
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Powertrain EE Triage/Validation Engineer will be point person from Powertrain EE to field, investigate and resolve fleet durability issues and FFB issues relative to the Powertrain EE system, to minimize fleet downtime. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Provide onsite build support for various stages of mules, pilots, and launches
• Execute Powertrain EE development DVPR tests to validate calibration / software releases prior to release for builds.
• Work with primary release engineers to investigate, analyze, and resolve Powertrain EE system issues.
• Bachelors’ of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of related powertrain electrical systems
• Familiarity with gasoline powertrain control systems.
• Basic understanding of CAN Networking
• Solid general knowledge of how to use diagnostic tools such as IBOX, CDA & CANalyzer.