Title: Quality Management System Audit
Location: Washington, DC - Philadelphia, PA - New York, NY - Boston, MA and/or Chicago, IL
This position supports compliance with Capital Delivery project management policies, procedures, and best practice. This role is responsible for analyzing work processes and systems, improve project outcomes, attain effective reporting on projects and portfolios, promote financial stewardship, and increase project delivery output.
- Prepare audit / compliance monitoring plans, to include design of sampling and test plans for process measurement and control
- Conduct audits, surveys, sampling, measurements and performance reviews on a project, program, or portfolio to assess compliance with policies, procedures, and/or best practices.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies and presents recommended improvement opportunities at various levels of management
- Supports development of scope for corrective action or improvement projects
- Track and monitor (or implement) corrective / preventive actions
- Conduct process and value mapping activities
- Supports data integrity by planning and performing quality checks and audits on project /portfolio data
- Supports data projects, tools, or initiatives on behalf of Capital Delivery
- Develops and maintains instructions, policies, procedures, and standards related to project management or project controls.
- Develops and delivers training pursuant to department and/or program goals, to include policy, procedure, business process, or tool changes.
- Perform any other tasks to support quality assurance and process improvement of the Capital Delivery practices, systems, tools, and data (e.g., training, research, ad-hoc compliance checks, data quality checks, root cause analysis, sensitivity analysis, pareto studies, etc.).
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a quality control and\or assurance function and a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering, or 10 years’ experience without a degree.
- Lean Six Sigma or process improvement training, certification, and/ or experience
- Experienced in use of statistical analysis tools (Excel, SPSS, EngineRoom)
- Familiarity with project management methods, techniques, standards, and best practices
- Experience drafting technical documents such as standard practices, technical specifications, procedures, or policies
- Ability to clearly organize and present reports, and other related technical information to upper management
- Experienced in developing and delivering training
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to research, analyze, and apply contracts, agreements, policies, laws, rules, standards, and regulations to identify requirements and ensure compliance
- Ability to research, analyze, evaluate performance gaps, and implement new business processes, tools, methods, and techniques to improve performance or output.
- ASQ\Six Sigma certification
- Proficient in applied statistics and design of experiments
- Familiarity with Primavera P6/SAP and other project management systems/ tools.
- Construction industry experience
COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.