|Job Title||Technical Business Systems Analyst 5 - 92-1|
The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
|Candidate Responsibilities||Job Responsibilities:
• Supervise the testing, maintenance, and monitoring of computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Advise clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
• Advise management on current system principles and necessary updates and recommendations.
• Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
• Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
• Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- *Azure Devops experience, *Knowledge of Power BI * UI/UX background * Certified Scrum Master (CSM) *PMP certification *SAFe certification *Change Management Certification : *AWS experience
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years experience required. Other possible locations: Dallas, Chicago, Peoria, or 100% remote
EDUCATION: The position requires a 4 year college or university degree or certification that is equivalent.
10+ years experience required
*Prior background in Data Engineering or Data Applications
|Technical Skills Required||Skills:
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
|Soft Skills Required||Soft Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions. Should have strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills. Strong communication and presentation skills
|Remote/Onsite||Remote - Part time (hybrid)|
|Onsite Interview Required?||No|