|Job Title||Electrical Engineer 3 - 643-1|
The main function of an electrical engineer is to design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military or scientific use. A typical electrical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
|Location||IL-Mossville-Building AC Office|
|Candidate Responsibilities||Job Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting.
• Evaluate the cost effectiveness, reliability and safety of certain design models.
• Estimate time and cost to complete projects.
• Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation.
• Investigate and test vendors’ and competitors’ products.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 5-7 years experience required.
|Technical Skills Required||Skills:
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Basic leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
• Ability to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
• Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
|Soft Skills Required|
|Remote/Onsite||On-site - Full time|
|Onsite Interview Required?||No|