|Job Title||Process Control Engineer 2 - 1255-1|
The main function of a manufacturing engineer is to apply engineering theory and principles to problems of industrial layout or manufacturing production. A typical manufacturing engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
|Location||IL-Mossville-Building AC Office|
|Candidate Responsibilities||Job Responsibilities:
• Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
• Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
• Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
• Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
• Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
|Technical Skills Required||Skills:
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
• Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
|Soft Skills Required|
|Remote/Onsite||Remote - Part time (hybrid)|
|Onsite Interview Required?||No|