* You will leverage a deep understanding of the core processes to ensure that the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is designed in an optimal fashion.
* You will demonstrate functional and technical expertise in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
* You will deliver best in class out-of-box capabilities through analysis and designing and assisting development team in alignment to business processes.
* You will interface with business partners, system integration leads and functional leads to fulfill needs.
* Collaborating with Process Onwers on IBP Confiuration alignment.
* Developing solutions utilizing IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand and Inventory Optimization).
* Collaborating with IBP Functional Lead on co-development efforts.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* At least 2 years of experience in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
* Experience in SAP IBP S&OP modules relating to the developer role of configuration.
* Experience with CPI-DS is a plus.
* Experience with Excel and Web UI to perform the planning activities.
For prompt consideration for this SAP Integrated Business Planning Analyst job, please apply today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.