The Embedded Software/Systems Engineer is responsible for decomposing the high-level system requirements into software requirements to be used for the design and development of Body Controller ECU software features. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Requirements analysis from various system requirements documents, and collating, combining, and refining them into discreet software requirements.
• Work with the Base SW team to clearly delineate the responsibility of implementation for the application layer and align the software requirements accordingly while ensuring complete coverage of the system requirements.
• Work in a collaborative remote work environment with team members, System Engineers, Validation Engineers, Release Engineers, and hardware suppliers located in the eastern time zone.
+ Experience working with MATLAB Simulink toolchain (modeling, code generation, testing)
• Experience developing test cases from requirements and performing SIL/MIL testing
• Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Experience developing software for an RTOS
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development processes
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR Concepts and familiarity with ARXML file
• Understanding of the application layer software and the AUTOSAR RTE/BSW
+ Experience working with Dspace’s toolchain such as VEOS, ControlDesk for test automation
Additional Informaiton / Must Have's:
· Knowledge of vehicle architecture and understanding of ECUs interaction
· High level of fluency in the English Language
· Experience creating atomic, testable, and unique software requirements
Minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded software/systems development
100% Fully Remote
No driving of a company vehicle