Project Management - Product Owner 3 – 4201
Location: Chicago, Illinois
You will love working as a Product Owner for this well-established manufacturing company in Chicago, Illinois.
In this exciting Product Owner role, you will work as a member of a Scrum Team to help maximize the value of the product and work of the Scrum Development Team. You will work closely with the ScrumMaster and the Development Team. Your primary task will be to create and manage the Product Backlog and to ensure everyone knows the priorities of the Product Backlog. You will be empowered to make all decisions regarding the Product Backlog. You will be the individual who is closest to the business side of the project.
· Four year Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems, marketing, communications, engineering or related field
· 5+ years’ experience as a software developer or product owner
· 5+ years of experience leading a technical team while simultaneously managing multiple projects
· 3+ years of experience with the Agile methodology
· Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately to ensure a team’s success
· Experience working with enterprise class software solutions, B-to-C a plus
· Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork
· Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Top candidates will also possess these Qualifications
· Experience managing projects using Agile software tools such as Mingle, VSTS, JIRA, Team Services, Rally , ADO
· Experience working with onshore/offshore team model
For prompt consideration for this Project Management Product Owner role in Chicago, please apply today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.