Project Manager / IT Project Manager
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Outstanding opportunity to work as an IT Project Manager in Peoria, Illinois.
This is a hybrid role and you will be able to work from home 50% of the time.
In this exciting IT Project Manager role, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities for IT projects.
Education & Experience Required:
- B.S. degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering with 10+ years of PM Working experience OR Masters’ degree in computer science, information systems, or closely related disciplines with 7+ years of PM Working experiences.
- • PMP certification preferred • Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- 3+ years of background in Software development
- Proficient with Azure DevOps
- 7+ years’ Experience managing Software development projects in in Agile environment
- 5+ years’ experience managing DevOps and cloud security
- Advance knowledge of Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cloud security exp
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant technical area.
* 10+ years of experience.
* PMP certification preferred.
* Knowledge of SQL preferred.
* Knowledge of Java preferred.
* Knowledge of Visual Basic preferred.