Job Title: NVH Test Engineer- 872
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
**HYBRID ROLE. LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES.**
Pay Range: $45-$48/hr
- Noise, Vibration, & Harshness Performance responsible for Chassis & Ride Comfort
- Responsible for establishing NVH enablers required to meet program targets for Chassis and Ride Comfort
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating NVH benchmarking, standardized testing and target setting.
- Hybrid Working Position – Remote / CTC
- Responsible for reporting status in regular management forums (ie. VIT, Umbrella) and each program gate.
- Responsible for ensuring that the vehicle DVP is completed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for timely root cause and resolution of technical issues.
- ABET accredited bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or ABET equivalent.
- Chassis Design Experience or Ride Comfort tuning experience
- 5 years of NVH engineering experience.
- Must have proven record for solving technical problems.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be organized, motivated, adept with engineering practices, and able to direct mechanics, technicians, test and simulation engineers.
- Must be experienced / familiar with benchmarking, standardized testing and target setting.
- Must be able to work with technical experts to convey complex issues and technical data in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be familiar with standard vehicle development program timing and NVH program deliverables.
- Must have working knowledge of NVH analysis Software (i.e. LMS, Head Acoustics, B&K)
- Advanced Engineering Degree
- Design for Six Sigma certification
- Vehicle dynamics Experience
- 4 post shaker knowledge or experience
- Multi-Body Simulation /Adams modeling experience