Our company is transforming into a customer centric sustainable mobility company and is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our Team. The Advanced Cockpit Team is a critical part of the vehicle development with responsibly to ensure overall interior level feasibility and target setting.
Advanced Technical Cockpit - Project DelegateConfirm the technical feasibility of future the cockpit vision definition.
Must live in Windsor.
Must be able to travel to US for occasional meetings.
Hybrid 70%/30%. 3 days at home and 2 days in office.
● BSME or related Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited university
● Minimum of 5 years of automotive development experience
● Excellent communication and program management skills
● Ability to simplify complex engineering topics, develop and deliver a presentation in a clear and concise way
● Ability to make quick decisions using sound engineering logic
● Well-developed problem-solving skills
● Ability to define the engineering logic behind system packaging layout solutions in the context of the vehicle/platform
● Demonstrated working knowledge of vehicles interiors
● Fundamental knowledge of vehicle systems interaction / integration
● Understanding for interior requirements with regards to safety and functional requirements
● PMP Certification