Development Engineer 15048 / Test Engineer / Engine Test Specialist
Location: Mossville, Illinois
Type of Position: Onsite Role
Outstanding opportunity to work as a Development Engineer / Test Engineer / Engine Test Specialist in Mossville, Illinois.
What you will be doing:
* You will be working in an engine test lab.
* You will assist with test setup and data acquisition.
* An Associates degree in engineering or electronic technology with at least 2 years of experience with instrumentation and data acquisition OR a High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of relevant experience with instrumentation and data acquisition.
* Experience working with hand tools such as torque wrenches, impact drivers, rocket drivers and various other wrenches.
* Experience working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to follow prescribed test and maintnance instructions as well as documentation of executed procedures.
* Knowledge of diesel engines preferred.