Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Hybrid role, work onsite 2 days a week
Controls Engineer role in Alpharetta, Georgia. In this exciting Controls Engineer role, you will design hardware and software for generator paralleling switchgear and control projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or a similar area.
* 8+ years of experience preferred. Master's level projects can count towards experience requirements.
* PLC programming experience.
* Automation controls design experience preferred.
* Electric power design experience preferred.
For prompt consideration for this Controls Engineer role in Alpharetta, Georgia please apply today.
We look forward to reveiwing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.