100% Remote. Occasional travel to the US.
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
· 5 years of engineering or manufacturing experience which at least 3 years of that involving fasteners
· Fastened joint design review experience
· Fastener manufacturing knowledge/experience
· Ability to interact with customers
· Ability to read and understand component drawings and GD&T
· Ability to download data from multiple systems into Excel to produce usable reports
· Fastener lab testing experience (torque specification development)
· Fastener selection/recommendation experience
· Powertrain component releasing
· System calibration experience
· Fastener assembly equipment experience