|Specific Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Validate product and process design and assembly at the geometric level of the scope entrusted (Quality Assurance Fixtures management).
• Participates in the development of the geometric monitoring plan at Assembly line.
• Responsible for converging geometric quality in the industrialization phase prior to volume production.
• Reports component and assembly quality issues, participating in activities to resolve issues between design, part conformity and manufacturing.
• Conducts the analyses, identify quality optimization solutions, define pilot for each issue and facilitate communication to insure conformity to BCI KPIs.
• Applicant must be capable of reading part dimensional data and solving interior fit and finish issues.
• High level presentations will require applicant with Excel, PowerPoint & good to great communication skills.
• This position leads coordination activity with other company organization such as HMI, Corp Quality, SQ & Perceived Quality as it relates to Interior Execution.
100% onsite. Some travel to the US for training.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace) from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in automotive areas of Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality and/or Product Quality.
• Knowledge of APQP/PPAP & Supplier Quality Manual.
• Statistical data analysis and metrology principles, Root Cause Analysis methods.
• Knowledge of defect resolution, escalation processes and follow up.
• Knowledge of metrology principles and understanding of Statistical analysis and process control.
• Understanding of vehicle design, assembly, and process control.
• Understanding of tooling and in plant processes.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.
• Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines with ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Analytical and communications skills, ability to develop an action plan and drive the procedures for issue resolution.