Test Engineer (Development / Research Engineer 22030)
Location: Mossville, Illinois
Hours: 7:30 AM to 4 PM
In this exciting engineering role, you will track seal testing and development. If you have experience working as a Test Engineer or a Laboratory Engineer or as a Mechanical Engineer or if you have experience working in a similar engineering role, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will use your strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on skills to run and improve tests.
You will measure the wear on track seals to evaluate materials and designs.
You will analyze data, draw conclusions and document results.
You will coordinate with the design, research and analysis leads to develop new tests and instrumentation to support development of new seal designs, materials and analysis (FEA) tools.
You will manage the track seal lab with a focus on safety including procurement of supplies and materials as well as managing maintenance and technician support when needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
* Creativity and innovation.
* Data analysis.
* Ability to consistently run tests and develop new tests.
* Skilled at documenting results / report writing.
* Hands-on capability and mechanical aptitude.
* Instron machine experience preferred.
For prompt consideration for this Test Engineer role in Mossville, please apply today.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer.