• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or other degrees and educational credentials in combination with relevant engineering experience may be considered.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
• NX CAD designer that can perform the following:
• NX TeamCenter / VIZ Pro
• NX assembly knowledge (relocation of components in space)
• Ability to develop 2D section proposals (achieving PDO theme)
• 3D modeling to support PDO properties/mockups & Engineering counter proposals
• Multi task (support several program simultaneously)
• GD&T knowledge (challenging Best Practice clearance requirements)
• A2MAC software knowledge
Additional Information / Must Have's:
NX/CATIA CAD experience creating geometry,
Ability to chair working level meetings and lead cross function discussions - not just participate
Working level knowledge of automotive part design
No Driving a company vehicle