|Requisition PO Number:Duration: 16-Oct-2023 - 29-Dec-2024Status:Open
Business Unit:9006-0016MSP Contact:Erin CornwellMagnit E-mail: Erin.Cornwell@prounlimited.comPre Identifed yes/no:noPentaSAP Req#:Education Level:Bachelor's DegreeBackground Check Reqd:NoDrug Screening Reqd:NoJob Classification:EngineerCategory Name:Validation Engineer - AssociateActual Submissions: 0Max Submits Per Supplier:3Description:The Validation Engineer's responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Performing verification and validation of automotive systems to meet federally regulated guidelines for software performance (OBD), safety requirements, manufacturability, and vehicle functionality.
• The validation of hardware, software, and vehicle functionality.
• Developing Test Procedures for Vehicle Validation, creating and managing DVP&R's, the test procedures (including maintaining traceability of test artifacts to requirements), and initial root cause analysis activities.
• Responsible for properly documenting test procedures and developing new tests as appropriate to enhance coverage.
• Ensure test properties functionality for validating the appropriate functions, performing the tests and entering test results at all I-Points for all programs.
• Clearly document issues in our Portal and GIMS System, and provide Validation Project Chief all DVP&R results and open issues found.
• Provides leadership in the areas of formulation and implementation of testing strategies including traceability from requirements to results to achieve broader testing capabilities across multiple vehicle platforms.
• Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering required.
• Minimum 0-2 years of automotive test/validation work experience required
• Experience with following tools (Preferred)
o Vector CANalyzer
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically 20%
Will be onsite at ARDC with some travel to CTC (for vehicle pick up and drop off)
Additional Information / Must Have's:
1) Bachelor’s degree in EE, ME, or Computer Science, Willingness to learn, Team player, Proactive individual, Good communication skills, Experience with Vector CAN tools preferred
2) 0-2 Years
3) 0-20% of travel. There may be times that the individual must come to the States to pick up vehicles or for meetings.