Location: Hodges, South Carolina
Design Engineer role in the Pattern Shop department at the Hodges Foundry. The department provides pattern tooling, tooling support and knowledge to production.
What you'll be doing:
* You will hand measure pattern tooling equipment and create 3D CAD models.
* You will use CREO CAD software to review models, create models and make assemblies of multiple models and create drawings from models.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
* CREO CAD software required. Knowledge of parts, assembly and drawing.
* Able to read and understand prints.
* At least 2 years of experience (internships and co-ops can be counted as work experience).
* Microsoft Office required including Word, Power Point and Excel. Experience working with pivot tables and pivot charts is a plus.
* Able to work and communicate well with others in departments at different levels of management.
* Able to keep track and follow up on multiple tasks assigned.
* Able to work on the shop floor as well as the office.
For prompt consideration for this Design Engineer role in Hodges, South Carolina, please apply today.