Embedded Software Engineer 24452
Location: Mossville, Illinois
Embedded Software Engineer role in Mossville, Illinois. This is a hybrid role and you will be able to work from home 2 days a week.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a relevant field.
* At least 4 years of industry embedded software development expeirence.
* At least 2 yeaars of embedded C software development.
* Trace 32 Debugger
* CAT ET Service Tool
* Experience workign with and troubleshooting electrical systems.
* Knowledge of diesel engine control and operation.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Prior work experience with CAN / SAE J1939.
* Prior work experience with Engine and Machine software development.
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python.
Required Soft Skills:
* Good communication skills.
* Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Ability to use PC tools such as MS Office and Visio.